Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Why I am bogged down.

I need to be more regular about reflecting here. I was doing better at first but as the stress of added things have happened I have become lax in my attentions here. My progress has slowed. I am WAY behind where I want and expected to be at this point. And the worst part is that I feel that my classes have started slipping backwards. I am getting frustrated. I still believe in the process, but I don't know what I need to do to become effective. It is time to step it up a notch. I just need to figure out how. I don't want to leave kids behind and yet I need to push them harder to get through these units!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! My classes really only seem to make progress when there's a grade of some sort on the line. So I need to work more in to motivate them I guess. Otherwise it seems like we just stay in one place marking time.

    ReplyDelete